We welcome new students throughout the year. To see what WKFA has to offer, join us for a free trial class!
Preparing for your Trial Class
- See the trial class schedules below for available trial class times.
- Call to book your trial class; trial classes are by appointment only.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your trial class to meet Sifu David Moylan and complete the necessary paperwork.
- Print, complete, and bring with you the Trial Class Questionnaire, pdf 47kB.
- For directions to the Academy, see the Map & Directions.
What to Wear
For your free introductory class and trial membership period, you may wear a clean pair of sweatpants or track pants and a clean T-shirt (no tank tops).
Most students train barefoot but if you would like to wear shoes, please carry in a clean pair of non-scuffing athletic shoes.
Please remove any jewelry and wristwatches, etc.
Beginner Schedule – Ages 15+: Adults
|Mon||NOVICE I||7:30pm – 8:10pm|
|Wed||NOVICE I||8:30pm – 9:10pm|
Beginner Schedule – Ages 11-14: Junior
|Mon||NOVICE I||6:30 – 7:10pm|
|Thu||NOVICE I||6:30 – 7:10pm|
(Juniors train 2-times per week. Although not advisable, upon request, 1-time per week may be arranged on a temporary basis for these programs.)
Beginner Schedule – Ages 6-10: Youth
|Mon||NOVICE I||3:30pm – 4:10pm|
|Mon||NOVICE I||4:30pm – 5:10pm|
|Thu||NOVICE I||3:30pm – 4:10pm|
|Thu||NOVICE I||4:30pm – 5:10pm|
(Youth train 2-times per week. Although not advisable, upon request, 1-time per week may be arranged on a temporary basis for these programs. Once the first belt is earned, class time changes. This process typically takes approximately 2 months, but is dependent upon achieving certain milestones in the curriculum.)
We're here to help. Call us today!