Kung-Fu Competition Team
Some schools include competition as part of their core training. At WKFA, students who wish to further develop their competitive skills outside of regular class training, can do so through our competition team.
Team objectives and requirements
- Receive the extra coaching to better prepare for competition.
- Foster a positive and realistic attitude toward competition.
- Establish extra classes per month for competition training.
- Encourage team members to participate in a minimum number of tournaments per year (WKFA April Shiai and Karate/ Kung-Fu Maynia).
- Develop a “team spirit” among the competition team participants.
Our competition season typically runs from February – May each year.
Experience the benefits of this ancient martial art and our expert instruction!