I am a father and a husband, and I feel that is important to be able to protect my family in addition to myself. While I believe that most people in the world are good people, it is inevitable that there will always be a few who are not, and they may pose a risk to our safety. I can therefore say with certainty that number one reason I chose to study kung-fu is to be able to protect myself and my family.
Fu For You Articles
What’s Happening at WKFA
- Youth-Junior Grading – Sat. Sep 14, 2019, 12:30pm
- 3rd Annual Northland Business Area Family Fun Day – Sat. Sep 14, 2019
- #1 Diamond Winner for Best Martial Arts! 2019 Waterloo Chronicle Readers’ Choice Awards
- Welcome to Fall
- Study is Learning
- Significance of Bowing in Kung Fu
- What Does Discipline Really Mean in Kung Fu?
- Staying Motivated