Through my experience at kung-fu I’ve made tonnes of great friends, had such fun times, and really have learned to open up and put myself out there more….the gradings have taught me that, if you work hard, practice and do your best, you can accomplish any difficult task in front of you. When I first heard how long and tough the gradings were, I was nervous that I would fail; but by applying the lessons that kung-fu has taught me as well as a lot of training, I was able to be successful.
Fu For You Articles
What’s Happening at WKFA
- Youth-Junior Grading – Sat. Sep 14, 2019, 12:30pm
- 3rd Annual Northland Business Area Family Fun Day – Sat. Sep 14, 2019
- #1 Diamond Winner for Best Martial Arts! 2019 Waterloo Chronicle Readers’ Choice Awards
- Welcome to Fall
- Study is Learning
- Significance of Bowing in Kung Fu
- What Does Discipline Really Mean in Kung Fu?
- Staying Motivated