Competition Team – 2022 Spring Session – Join Us!
Interested in Competing?
Join our Kung-Fu Competition Team Spring Session:
April 3 – May 1, 2022
- 5 x 90-minute classes.
- All Classes will be geared to competition preparation.
- We encourage you to choose one weapon form and one open hand form and spend the upcoming Competition Team classes refining elements of those particular forms.
All Youth, Junior and Adult students (ages 6 and up) are eligible to participate.
- Kwoon opens at 8:45am.
|Sun, Apr 03||9:00am – 10:30am|
|Sun, Apr 10||9:00am – 10:30am|
|SAT, Apr 16||11:00am – 12:30pm|
|Sun, Apr 24||9:00am – 10:30am|
|Sun, May 01||9:00am – 10:30am|
Team Objectives and Requirements
- Improve your open hand forms.
- Strengthen your sparring technique.
- Develop your weapons form.
- Enjoy additional classes for competition training.
- Receive the extra coaching to better prepare for competition.
- Appreciate greater confidence in your Kung-Fu abilities.
- Foster a positive and realistic attitude toward competition.
- Encourage team members to participate in a minimum number of tournaments per year.
- Make new friends and develop a “team spirit” among the competition team participants.
- This session is $100.00 +HST (No family discounts.)
- Payable by April 2, 2022, before the first practice.
- Competition team memberships are renewed each term.
- Minimum numbers are required; however, capacity is limited.
- Interested in enrolling? Speak with Sigung David.
Karate/Kung-Fu Maynia, Kitchener
After a 3-year hiatus, this is the 43rd year of this exceptionally well-run tournament. We have been supporting this tournament since our inception in 1987. Sigung Dave has fond memories of competing as a Junior back in the 90s!
Saturday, May 7, 2022
Download the 2022 Competition Team Info Sheet PDF
Space on the Competition Team is limited, so don’t wait too long to get in touch if you are considering joining!
We're here to help. Call us today!