VIRTUAL WKFA – Zooming through January 2021!
- All you need is Internet access, video and sound.
- Classes can be streamed from your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Install the Zoom App or simply click on the link provided.
- For a more interactive experience, you are welcome to turn on your camera so your classmates will see you. However, allowing others to see you is not a requirement.
- You will see the class being taught and other participants who choose to turn on their cameras.
Please ensure you follow all the health and safety guidelines we advise for a live class:
- Ensure that you or your child’s training space is safe and clear of any hazards, including pets and other family members.
- Train at a pace that makes sense for your state of health and fitness.
- If you are feeling unwell, take a break.
- If you have underlying medical issues, be mindful (e.g. if you have asthma, keep an inhaler nearby).
Classes will be conducted with the understanding that participants have less room in which to move than we do at the Academy.
We're here to help. Call us today!