Why Study Kung-Fu at WKFA?
We have experienced amazing results with thousands of students of all ages. The success we have enjoyed is based on the way we approach both the students and the classes.
Some of our unique advantages:
- High instructor-to-student ratio – We consistently surpass the recommended ratio.
- Experience – Assistant Instructors have a minimum of 2-to-3-years study. Black sash instructors have at least 10-years experience.
- Individual attention – Students are treated on a personal basis throughout their training.
- Positive environment – Dedicated and helpful students and instructors.
- Age-specific programmes – For appropriate techniques, concepts, safety and enjoyment.
- Practical self-defence – All physical techniques taught are sensible, and an understanding of the psychological and ethical aspects is stressed.
Kung-fu benefits the whole person…
- Strength. Muscular power and control.
- Suppleness. Flexibility and optimal range of motion.
- Stamina. Aerobic and anaerobic capacity.
- Sensitivity. Balance, rhythm, timing, reflex speed, grace and co-ordination.
- Concentration.To help at work or school.
- Relaxation. Decreased stress.
- Self-Confidence. Increased self-esteem.
- Perseverance. Achieve goals and overcome obstacles.
- Empowerment. Knowing you can protect yourself and your loved ones.
- Total well-being. Feel whole, connected, centred.