At the Waterloo Kung-Fu Academy, it’s not just some building that you train kung-fu in. It becomes a second home to you. I itch with anticipation for my classes because you don’t just train here, your friends are here. They support you and care for you and you eventually realize you’re part of a family. When things come difficult, instructors, friends and everyone will help you to overcome the obstacle. The focus, detail and dedication of others in the Academy starts to flow into everything else you do – school, home…anything. You’re not just part of an Academy…you’re part of a family too.
Fu For You Articles
What’s Happening at WKFA
- Youth-Junior Grading – Sat. Sep 14, 2019, 12:30pm
- 3rd Annual Northland Business Area Family Fun Day – Sat. Sep 14, 2019
- #1 Diamond Winner for Best Martial Arts! 2019 Waterloo Chronicle Readers’ Choice Awards
- Welcome to Fall
- Study is Learning
- Significance of Bowing in Kung Fu
- What Does Discipline Really Mean in Kung Fu?
- Staying Motivated