The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; the optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
Answers to Sifu Mark’s Quiz
- Ferocious Fist; 1a. Sigung Bob, Sibok Lloyd, Sibok Eric
- Four Winds
- A Tiger and a Dragon Appear
- TheTiger teaches us strength.
The Leopard teaches us power.
The Snake teaches us suppleness and rhythmic endurance.
The Crane teaches us grace and fluidic harmony.
The Dragon teaches us to ride the wind
- Shoulder Width
- Teacher of Teachers, and Senior Uncle
- Heel and it is flexed
- Your Solar Plex level
- The severity of the self defense response/technique based upon level of attack
- General Kwan.
- He is the patron saint of martial arts and justice.
- They are used in traditional Chinese Lion dances
- Skill achieved through hard work and practice
- Young or little forest
- Broadsword; Staff or Broadsword; Staff