At Waterloo Kung Fu both our instructors and students are held to very high standards. Instructors are expected to maintain their own level of fitness, keep current with all curriculum requirements, and be able to effectively teach our curriculum to students. As instructors, we expect no more from students than what was, and is, expected of us, but we will accept no less. We share in your success and in your challenges and will do whatever we feel is necessary to help you attain your personal potential.
Fu For You Articles
What’s Happening at WKFA
- Youth-Junior Grading – Sat. Sep 14, 2019, 12:30pm
- 3rd Annual Northland Business Area Family Fun Day – Sat. Sep 14, 2019
- #1 Diamond Winner for Best Martial Arts! 2019 Waterloo Chronicle Readers’ Choice Awards
- Welcome to Fall
- Study is Learning
- Significance of Bowing in Kung Fu
- What Does Discipline Really Mean in Kung Fu?
- Staying Motivated